How To Download Or Upgrade My windows 7 To Window8

"I want to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 8. How can I do this while keeping all of my files in-tact? Is it possible to retain all of my applications and user settings, too?" That is a question one of my readers of extremetipz asked me.Today i want how you can go about upgrading your windows 7 to windows.its an easy task which you dont need an engineer but firstly you need to check the compability

HOW TO CHECK IF YOUR SYSTEM IS WINDOWS 8 COMPATIBLE

The first thing you'll want to do is to check your PC to see if it can run Windows 8 properly. The Windows 8 system requirements are:
  • Processor: 1GHz CPU or faster
  • RAM: 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
  • Disk space: 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
  • Graphics: DirectX 9-capable video card with WDDM driver
In other to use the new windows 8 store,your system resolution should be of at least 1024x768 pixels and in other to snap a photo you should have a resolution of at least 1,366x768 pixels.

HOW TO UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 8

microsoft are doing an offer that says " buy a windows 7 pc and get windows 8 pro for just £14.99,your upgrade price is £14.99 until 31 January 2013.But if you dont want to buy that offer,you can get a windows 8 pro for £34.5

Gather all your drivers so that you will be install it after the upgrade is completed because windows 8 might not have all the drivers required by your system especially when its very old.

BACK UP YOUR FILES

back up your files should incase something goes wrong!get the original copy of your windows 8 pro @ microsoft.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously considering the idea of upgrading my Windows7 into Windows8, I think I need to do more research about the bugs of Windows8 to get myself prepared for any possible problems that might occur once I decided to upgrade it.

    ReplyDelete